These brownies were deliciously chocolaty, which is always a plus. They had a nice crust with good chew. These are more of thin brownie but none the less delicious!
Decadent Gluten Free Vegan Brownies
Recipe from The Veg MomIngredients: 3/4 cup Rice Flour Blend
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup Thai kitchen full fat coconut cream (The thick part scooped out of the top of an unshaken can of coconut milk)
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
Directions: 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 8" square brownie pan.
2. Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. Whisk together the coconut cream, vegetable oil, sugar and vanilla.
4. Fold in the dry ingredients until just combined.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Pour into your prepared pan — make sure the mixture is distributed evenly to the edges of the pan. Bake 15 minutes if you like really gooey brownies, 20 minutes if you want them to be a bit firmer — the top will be set, but a tester should still have a bit of fudgy goo instead of set crumbs.
7. Remove from the oven, let cool. And enjoy!