Milkshake recipe courtesy of The Diva Dish
3/4 cup cashews
2 grahm crackers (minus high fructose corn syrup)
5 chopped dates
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/3-1/2 cup vegan marshmallows (they do exist!)
2 heaping TB chocolate chips
1. Using a food processor, process cashews till fine crumbs. Then add crackers until fine crumbs.
2. Next process dates into mixture, until dates become finely chopped. Then add vanilla and marshmallows. Process until mixture becomes somewhat “wet” and thicker crumbles appear. Then process chocolate chips until they seem to have been chopped up.
3. Form into schmalls and store in freezer.
S'mores Milk Shake
2 frozen bananas
4-5 coconut milk ice cubes
2 large smore schmalls
splash of coconut milk
1/2 tsp. vanilla (optional)
1. In a high powered blender or food processor, blend bananas until creamy, then add coconut ice cubs, and process until creamy, like so:
2. Then add in schmalls and process until combined.
3. Pour in a glass and enjoy.