Here is a picture of our decorations last year. I think this year's are better and we will post one soon.
I don't think we have to say much here to sell you on these brownies... so we will let the pictures do the talking.
~*~*~*~KILLER BROWNIES DELUXXxXxxXxxXE~*~*~*~*~*
(yes that is the official name)
1 box of your favorite brownies (or any brownie recipe)
1 1/2 C mini marshmallows
1 C carob/chocolate chips
3/4 C peanut butter
1 tsp margarine
3/4 C Rice Krispies
2 tbsp peanuts
2/3 C broken pretzels
1. Prepare brownies according to package but take them out 5 minutes before directed. Preferably bake them in a 9x11 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for time directed. Let cool.
2. Cover top of brownies with marshmallows and bake for another 5 minutes to melt. Remove from oven.
3. In a medium saucepan over medium heat melt margarine, chocolate chips, and peanut butter together.
4. Remove peanut butter and chocolate mix from the heat.
5. Add to the pbchoc mix the Rice Krispies, peanuts, pretzels and stir to combine.
6. Pour/spread the peanut butter chocolate rice krispie pretzel goodness over the marshallow topped brownies and allow to cool. Probably place them in the fridge so you can cut them more easily when the time comes for you to devour them.
SERIOUSLY ADDICTIVE AND SOOOOOO GOOD.